November Lunch Menu
Our Fall festival was a huge success
We would love to thank to all our sponsors.
- The TRAIN–Donated rides–DRENNAN Family. NOTE: After many years of using it to finance their children’s activities, they are selling it at a discount to a Beehive Family (or friends) willing to keep donating it to our fall festivals.
- The BAND–“SALT” donated their time–Fantastic! Mandy Lundberg/Dylan Cox (801-599-4153) music for all occasions!
- Sunrise Senior Living (across the street)–801-453-9600–offered delicious popcorn with add-ins for free!
- Alaa Kergaye–local realtor–generously donated money–801-803-3102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiger Rock Martial Arts–Next door to Beehive–donated 2 obstacle courses and a birthday party for our raffle. 844-888-4437
- Burt Brothers Tire and Service--donated valuable gift cards, good at all locations.
- 7-11–donated huge amount of chips and gift cards given with the spin of the wheel.
- Smith’s–our neighbor, donated food.
- The Anderson Family–donated Lego sets for our raffle to benefit our FLL program.
- Chocolate Covered Wagon (next to Smith’s)–donated beautiful basket for our raffle–801-232-3229
- Swig–gift cards–Draper location
- The Bean Yard coffee shop, 883-9400 S.
- Dutch Bros coffee--gift cards–5546 S. 900 E.
- Via313 Pizza–gift cards–several locations to choose from.
- and many parents who gave of their time, made donations, and those who purchased tickets! All proceeds will either benefit the clubs in attendance or our STEM EXPO January 28.